VEZAC town situated between the castles of BEYNAC, CASTELNAUD and LES MILANDES (BLACK PÉRIGORD).
- The house is located in the heart of the valley, near the gardens of MARQUEYSSAC, 2.6 km (5min) from BEYNAC, 1.5 km (3min) from CASTELNAUD, 6.9 km (12min) from LES MILANDES (Josephine Baker's home), 2.5 km (4min) from LA ROQUE-GAGEAC, 11 km from SARLAT-LA-CANEDA, 7.7 km from DOMME (Templars), 30.8 km from LES EYZIES.
- You can stay relax on the terrace but also in the fenced garden square (you have a beautiful view of Castelnaud's Castle, perched on its rocky promontory!) that leads to a second area where you can walk to the river, "Dordogne" (600m) for a refreshing swim and picnic from the house via a private road through the fields.
- You can choose where you want to eat, the closest in Vézac, Castelnaud, Beynac or La Roque Gageac with his great rock.
You are also 10 minutes from Sarlat-la-Caneda whose reputation is already well established with many restaurants, narrow streets, its medieval walls and its film festival.
- Walking and bike path nearby, with bicycle rental and canoes in Castelnaud.
-- You are 12 minutes from the Park of Les Milandes (Pool, mini-golf ...) --
The house is in 3 parts :
- The portion for rent in which we suggest you to stay is the main part with 5 windows facade above the stairs.
Housing for 4 people with :
On the ground floor,
- an entrance that serves a kitchen fully equipped
- a dining room spacious
- a small toilet
- 2 bedrooms (1 double bed(quite large) and 2 single beds)
- a bathroom with WC
- The second part of the house on the left side of it, is an extension PRIVATE - NOT LIVING and the third part of the house with four rooms at the yard is private.
Yard, lawn garden of approximately 700m². (table + 4 chairs + barbecue for lunch or diner.)
Please Note :
- The main road linking Beynac to Domme passes to the side of the house, and can be heard during the day in (july and August), quiet over night.
- An independent studio on the garden level, is rarely occupied by the owners son, very pleasant and discreet. The garden and the yard however remain private for your own use.
Main Facilities :
- 1 TV (TNT Satellite)
- 1 DVD Player
- Internet, Free WIFI. (June to September)
(All details for equipments on the rent document)
Pets are allowed in the house.
One rule : Prohibition of going upstairs (bedrooms and bathroom)!
If it's hot and a shower is required (which is normal), there is always the river nearby.